[CWG-Stewardship] Agenda for 2 June call (meeting #56)

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Mon Jun 1 15:04:37 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Here is the proposed agenda for meeting #56. We are incorporating edits to
the Final Proposal and will circulate so that you have time to review the
document in advance of the call tomorrow (we are aiming to send by 22:00 UTC
at the latest).

Agenda for Meeting #56 on 2 June:
1. Opening Remarks
2. Recap of the High Instensity Meetings
3. Update on Public Comments
    a. Mechanics & process
    b. Implications for Design Teams/ CWG (whole)
    c. Finalizing the Review Tool & Responses
4. Update on questions to ICANN Finance & Legal
5. 1st Reading of Final Proposal
6. CCWG-Accountability
   a. Coordination update
   b. Phrasing conditionality in the CWG Proposal
   c. CCWG-Accountability Public Comment close on 3 June
7. Overall Timeline / Milestones
    a. Communications
    b. Webinars on 11 June (interpretation?)
    c. Sessions at ICANN 53
8. Client Committee - Instructions to Sidley
9. AOB
10. Closing Remarks

Best,
Grace