[CWG-Stewardship] v1 Final Proposal

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Mon Jun 1 22:54:21 UTC 2015

Dear CWG-Stewardship,

Here attached is the first version of the Final Proposal. My computer
crashed in the midst of formatting changes, and I have only been able to
recover this version at this time. Substantive changes are all included, but
it¹s not as Œfinal¹ as I had intended to send you.

Open Items for discussion on call Tuesday
* PTI Board skill set requirements (paragraph 102)
* Need final version of DT-N/X/SR (page 23)
* DT-C to provide an updated version of their Charter and annex documents
following review of the Public Comment
* DT-F to confirm if there are any changes to Section III.A.iii (page 27)
* With regard to the replacement of approval function for major
architectural and operational changes: the ICANN Board will be responsible
for approving changes, but there remains the question of what will
commission a working group and deliver the report to the Board? Is this an
item for the CSC?
* .INT language
* Section IV.D. Implementation List
* Section VI