[CWG-Stewardship] For your review - CWG-Stewardship Proposal v2

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Jun 3 14:09:56 UTC 2015

Dear All,

Please find attached version 2 of the proposal for your review which
includes amongst others:
* Jonathan¹s edits
* Paragraph 102 ‹ CWG edits
* Paragraph 106 ‹ Martin addition
* Paragraph 111‹ Martin addition
* Paragraph 150 ‹ CWG edits
* Paragraph 226 (Annex F) ‹ Martin addition
* Paragraph 233 table ‹ Martin addition
* Updated Section VI
* Updates from DT F concerning root zone maintainer and root zone
environment
* Suggested changes to address Andrew¹s comments in paragraph 96 and 107
* Updates to Annex F
* Updates to Annex J per DT M¹s feedback
Please note that there are still some outstanding items that we expect to
update as soon as input is received, for example from DT C concerning the
CSC Charter, paragraph 123 (note action item for Avri), outstanding issue in
Annex J under discussion by DT M and C, DT A input concerning Annex H, but
we already wanted to give you an opportunity to review these latests
updates. Furthermore, we will continue working on proofreading and
formatting of the document and annexes.

Please share any comments and/or edits you have with the mailing list.

Best regards,

Marika