[CWG-Stewardship] DT-O recommendations/responses for Public Comment Review Tool

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Jun 4 03:51:47 UTC 2015

Greg, I do not follow your #2. ICANN will
certainly need to budget for these expenses, but
why "these will remain within ICANN (the "corporate parent")"?

Everything related to IANA should be within PTI,
other than services that under contract, it gets from ICANN.

If IANA needs work done by external contractors,
certainly the funding will ultimately come from
ICANN, but it should be channelled through IANA.

Alan