[CWG-Stewardship] For your review - CWG-Stewardship Proposal v2

Donna Austin Donna.Austin at ariservices.com
Thu Jun 4 11:17:38 UTC 2015

I also agree with Martin.

From: cwg-stewardship-bounces at icann.org [mailto:cwg-stewardship-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Martin Boyle
Sent: Thursday, 4 June 2015 1:02 AM
To: lisefuhrforwader; 'Marika Konings'; cwg-stewardship at icann.org
Subject: Re: [CWG-Stewardship] For your review - CWG-Stewardship Proposal v2

Hi Lise,

Your comment on page 35:  yes, like you I saw the CSC (as the name implies) specifically focussing on customer issues.  The proposal brings in liaisons, but does this make it multi-stakeholder?  I am concerned that we significantly amend the role of the CSC because it is seen as multi-stakeholder and other issues are of more interest to other stakeholders.

There are clear roles for the wider stakeholder liaisons - which is why they are liaisons - which are about improving communications and information about the discussions in the CSC with their own community.

So I would favour the deletion of the term multi-stakeholder in this paragraph and your addition.

Martin