[CWG-Stewardship] Sidley Comments to CWG Proposal

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Mon Jun 8 08:54:59 UTC 2015

I had a quick read through these and want to call particular attention to the proposed changes on pg. 113, 114. Sidley have proposed some changes to the scoring for the implementation of a number of the by-laws required.

The stress testing has been highlighted as an important component by a number of external observers including the US Congress, given Sidley’s expertise in this area I suggest that these changes are well informed and should be incorporated and the relevant stress tests be recalculated.

-James