[CWG-Stewardship] Final Transition Proposal + Agenda for Meeting #58

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Mon Jun 8 16:33:00 UTC 2015

Just in case I don't make it to the meeting

Comment from Martin: should we say who is responsible for developing the transition framework?

I would see this as led by PTI with ICANN input. As the 'current' IFO PTI will be best placed to decide on future transition requirements having went through the process itself and ICANN will be able to provide historical reference.

-James