[CWG-Stewardship] Statement from the SLE Design Team

Paul M Kane - CWG paul.kane-cwg at icb.co.uk
Tue Jun 9 06:29:43 UTC 2015

Dear members of the CWG

The SLE Design Team had a productive call with ICANN/IANA last night and the
attached statement was agreed.

We would like to move that the attached statement is included in the CWG
Proposal which should also include two URLs - one to show our past work and the
second URL to show the SLE document under development.

The second proposal for the CWG consideration is confirmation from the CWG that
the Design Team and IANA are authorised to continue working together past the
submission of the proposal to the ICG.
It may need to be a specific recommendation from the CWG to the ICG  that the
SLE Design Team continues its work.
This proposal need to be agreed with the ICG as we are unsure when the CWG will
cease to have any authority to develop the transition proposal.

I will be on the CWG call today from approximately 17-30 UTC - apologies for
being late - existing day job commitments.

Kind regards

Paul