[CWG-Stewardship] IETF comments on completion and implementation timeline

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Tue Jun 9 16:55:58 UTC 2015

Jonathan, Lise,

This is the response the IETF came up with when the NTIA and
ICG asked about what our estimate is for finalising and implementing
the transition proposal.

This is mostly for your information, but I wanted to highlight the
something specific for you as well. At the end of the message there
is also a part that relates to potential interactions with the CWG
developments.

This is from my mail sent to the ICG list a couple of days ago.