[CWG-Stewardship] CWG - DT-A - Principles

Lindeberg, Elise elise.lindeberg at Nkom.no
Wed Jun 10 10:46:53 UTC 2015

Thanks Paul for the DT-A work -  since I wasn’t joining yesterday’s call, I just wanted to mention that I also support including DT-A principles as it is done now in the latest circulated version.

Best

Elise

Kind regards

Elise Knutssøn Lindeberg
Senior Legal Adviser, GAC representative
Networks Department
Norwegian Communications Authority
e-mail: ekl at nkom.no<mailto:ekl at nkom.no>
Mobile: +47 90190947