[CWG-Stewardship] drift in v5

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 03:15:14 UTC 2015

Alan,

You took the words out of my mouth.  A clause in the agreements between
ICANN and the other two communities should require ICANN to grant a
worldwide royalty-free license to use the trademarks. This is a simple fix.
If we want to get fancy, there can be a contingent license that
automatically springs into place when the customer separates.

I also agree with your point on defense/enforcement.

Greg