[CWG-Stewardship] drift in v5

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 05:53:43 UTC 2015

I'm fine with stopping at principles.  Indeed, I thought I had.  I just
took exception to the idea I was unaware of or unable to conceptualize the
technical issues (or domain name issues) alongside the trademark issues I
was referring to in my prior email.  Thus my attention to those issues.

I've worked on quite a number of corporate transactions in which issues
like this have arisen, so I have ended up with a fair amount of experience
that is applicable to the current situation.  Whether that rises to the
level of "expertise," I don't know....

Greg