[CWG-Stewardship] drift in v5

Jonathan Robinson jrobinson at afilias.info
Thu Jun 11 06:41:11 UTC 2015

Bill,

Two key points from my perspective:

1. There is urgency to send the proposal out to the chartering organisations
but that does not in any way imply a lack of recognition to deal with this
trademarks issue.
2. Lise and I have previously had meetings with the CRISP chairs. We have
also had meetings with the ICG chairs group. The purpose of the meetings was
primarily to ensure continuous updates on progress and current issues.
We touched on the trademarks issue in a meeting with the ICG chairs
yesterday. Clearly, there is now some more work to be done.

Jonathan