[CWG-Stewardship] SLE Working Group - going forward.....

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:56:25 UTC 2015

Hi Chuck,

My point was that since you identified some items in DT-A that post some
concern, would it not have been better not to include it in the SLE for now
and rather go with what works at the moment. I am not really a fan of
introducing new SLE requirement beyond what is already working in this
transition process.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*