[CWG-Stewardship] drift in v5

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 18:07:42 UTC 2015

Avri,

Your point on administrative functions is absolutely consistent with my
understanding.  We have discussed having some form of "services agreement"
whereby ICANN would provide various "back-office" and enterprise-wide
services (such as HR, etc.) to PTI.  It has not been the view of the CWG
that PTI needs to be a completely self-sufficient, hermetically sealed
entity.  That would be economic folly.  You don't need to have a full-time
HR person (much less, an HR staff) for 12 or so people, for example.

Greg