[CWG-Stewardship] drift in v5

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Jun 13 17:44:16 UTC 2015

Hi,

I believe that I support the principle of separability as much as most.
That is why I believe  the intellectual property and the domain name
should remain with the only organization whch will have repsonsiblities
to all the communities (albeit some indirectly thought the parent
company), i.e., PTI.

I just do not see any sense in turning it over to a trust that has
fiduciary responsibility to the IETF solely.

avri