[CWG-Stewardship] [client com] PTI Board Composition: IANA Managing Director

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Mon Jun 15 20:41:23 UTC 2015

I'd see the term Managing Director in this case as the CEO role in the PTI.  Ex Officio because it is the most senior person in the company and unlike other Board members, it is the post, not the person.  And as CEO/MD, sure, the person should certainly have a vote except in things to do with their remuneration and bonus.

Martin