[CWG-Stewardship] PTI Board Composition: IANA Managing Director

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 06:32:11 UTC 2015

PTI is supposed to be an entity controlled by ICANN; in essence, a
subsidiary. This control is achieved by ICANN appointing 3 employees of
ICANN or PTI. They are not supposed to be "impartial"; they are supposed to
carry out ICANN's wishes.

If there are 5 board members, more than one board member is clearly NOT a
majority. 3 board members is a majority.