[CWG-Stewardship] ICG request concerning IANA trademark and iana.org domain name

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 17:16:52 UTC 2015

Hi Greg,

Maybe not, I think the following might be:

   - ICANN as the global administrator of the internet unique identifier
   currently has trademark on IANA and registered owner of iana.org domain
   - These marks/domain are currently freely used by the 3 operational
   communities
   - We are looking for a way to ensure they remain freely used by the 3
   operational communities post-transition

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*