[CWG-Stewardship] Legal cost reality

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Thu Jun 25 21:23:21 UTC 2015

Our legal advice has been critical to our process and Sidley have been crucial to our successes.
I think we should be thanking them for their service, and yes top notch legal services are not cheap.
It is most certainly something that I have no issue with the community exercising its prudence over however lets not limit ourselves in any way to engage with our counsel.

-James