[CWG-Stewardship] Agenda for 3 March at 17:00 UTC (Meeting #25)

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Mon Mar 2 15:16:01 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Here is the proposed agenda for the 25th meeting on 3 March at 17:00 UTC.
All action items from the last call have been completed. I've attached
documents for your review before the call.

Proposed Agenda for 03/03

1. Opening Remarks

2. Final Review of Design Team Method

3. Review scope of DTA and DTB and launch

4. Review Structure of CWG Proposal v2.0

5.     Update on Client Committee work

6. Discuss Principles ­ Path Forward

7. AOB

8. Closing Remarks

For your information, we anticipate that the call may be shorter than two
hours.

Best,

Grace