[CWG-Stewardship] Service Level Expectations Design Team Template

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Mar 2 15:18:56 UTC 2015

Under what rule or principle would it not be permitted? I am not aware of any. Probably best if you are not the DT leader, but participation should be permitted.

Like other stakeholders, ICANN has conflicts of interest, or more accurately self-interest concerns, on particular issues or decisions, but so does everyone else (except, of course, for the entirely innocent and pure noncommercial stakeholders group). If you are perceived as straying over the line and advocating for your employer's interest be prepared for people to respond accordingly, but otherwise I think we need and want participation and expertise from people knowledgeable about IANA operations.