[CWG-Stewardship] Design team list

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Mon Mar 2 15:21:50 UTC 2015

I actually agree with Seun on both of these points. In particular D and F should be consolidated. E seems redundant.
--MM

- Why do we need a design team E (SAC 69) isn't that the role of RFP-4? Perhaps i miss-understood the purpose of the DT as i thought their work is largely to build-up RFP-3 response.
- I think DT "D" and "F" are almost related OR at least "D" can be a subsection of "F" especially since D is a matter of answering the Yes or No question and if yes then it goes over to F