[CWG-Stewardship] Principles and Criteria that Should Underpin Decisions on the Transition of NTIA Stewardship: New Draft

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Thu Mar 5 14:17:17 UTC 2015

Hi Rinalia.

I think this is associated with the discussion with Avri.  I’m not sure we should say whose accountability processes we are talking about in high level principles.  Building on the known or getting a common basis for accountability is certainly an attractive approach – it makes things easier to understand, for example – I think we do need to allow the CWG and/or the CCWG to decide what is the appropriate independent accountability process.

Best

Martin