[CWG-Stewardship] Principles and Criteria that Should Underpin Decisions on the Transition of NTIA Stewardship: New Draft

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 11:09:31 UTC 2015

I think that still begs the question of what "policy authority" means or
refers to.  I suggest we either define it in some fashion (eg, a
parenthetical with examples) or use a different term altogether. Maybe that
term has a standard meaning in some circles, but elsewhere its meaning is
unclear.

Greg