[CWG-Stewardship] Service Level Expectations Design Team Template

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 12:42:32 UTC 2015

Hello Chuck,

In other to maximise time and hopefully reduce the volume query on DT
outcome, i think the scope of work of the design team should be determined
before leaving things to their creativity.

One of such scope is for the DT not to introduce new SLE(A) requirements
but ensure there are means to update the requirements post-transition.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*