[CWG-Stewardship] Singapore Thursday Q&A Session Input

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Mon Mar 9 12:54:59 UTC 2015

 "Gomes, Chuck" writes:

 > Jaap,
 >
 > It is not clear to me that what is meant by PDPs in the following.  In my mind PDP = policy development process but the way it is used below sometimes doesn't make sense if I use that definition.

As far as I understand "PDP = policy development process" is what is
meant.

Berry requested in a private mail whether it could be let known whom
is the author of this note. It turns out it is actually a collective
reaction from a couple of SSAC people and should be earmarked as
"informal reaction" from SSAC. Since I wasn't part in creating the
mails (I only forwarded it), I suggest that if you want more details,
you contact the chair of the SSAC, Patrik Fältström
<patrik at frobbit.se>.

Regards,

	jaap