[CWG-Stewardship] Sidley Austin LLP

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 23:52:24 UTC 2015

Olivier,

Yes.  It was a base requirement that the firm have strong California law
expertise in these very areas.  SIdley has over 200 lawyers in California,
and they deal with corporate and non-profit issues every day.  Our team,
whom you'll meet tomorrow includes just such expertise.  As for
international law, they have a number of non-US offices and additionally
attorneys with significant comparative knowledge of the pros and cons of
various jurisdictions including and beyond those.  Where necessary they can
reach out to established networks beyond the firm for more detailed
advice.  No firm has lawyers everywhere; this is the standard way of
dealing with such things.

Greg