[CWG-Stewardship] Client Committee

Kieren McCarthy kieren at kierenmccarthy.com
Tue Mar 10 00:52:19 UTC 2015

I wasn't at all distrustful, just curious, when I first start asking
questions.

It is the answers that are making me uncomfortable. Especially the
involvement of ICANN's lawyers, both in-house and external.

The concept of "trust" as it is being relayed in the context of this closed
committee is most unusual.

"Trust" is not a replacement for procedural norms. Arguing otherwise only
raises more questions.

Kieren