[CWG-Stewardship] Principles: revised draft 9 March

CW Lists lists at christopherwilkinson.eu
Tue Mar 10 16:02:15 UTC 2015

Dear Martin:

Thankyou. I can appreciate the fastidious work involved in getting us thus far.

If you would allow me, I have a quibble with footnote 1 on page 2:

<<1.	A group can be considered captured when one or more members are able to  …. etc.>>

There are doubtless going to be stakeholders with an interest in 'capture' who are not necessarily members of the 'group'.

Best regards

Christopher