[CWG-Stewardship] Updated version of the Status Overview for the CWG DTs

Duchesneau, Stephanie Stephanie.Duchesneau at neustar.us
Tue Mar 10 16:37:31 UTC 2015

Hi Jonathan,

I would like to be participate on Design Team B. My SOI can be found below.

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Stephanie+Duchesneau+SOI

Thank you.

Stephanie

Stephanie Duchesneau
Neustar, Inc. / Public Policy Manager
1775 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, 4th Floor, Washington, DC 20006
Office: +1.202.533.2623 Mobile: +1.703.731.2040  Fax: +1.202.533.2623 / www.neustar.biz<http://www.neustar.biz/>
The information contained in this email message is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this email message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.