[CWG-Stewardship] Client Committee

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Wed Mar 11 05:43:13 UTC 2015

Jonathan, Mailman mailing lists can be configured s that:

1. Only list managers can see the subscriber list
2. Any member of the list can see the list (if they know their list password)
3. Anyone can see the subscriber list

Most ICANN lists are configured as 1 or 2.

If you scroll down to the bottom of
https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/cwg-stewardship, you will see
that you need to enter your e-mail address and its password for this
list to see the subscribers.

As Grace noted in the chat during today's meeting, she has now
changed the cwg-client list to have its subscriber list viewable by
anyone as I had suggested (see
https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/cwg-client).

Alan