[CWG-Stewardship] Observer subscription to cwg-client list

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Wed Mar 11 06:12:15 UTC 2015

Dear all,

Alan requested that CWG members/participants be able to subscribe to the
cwg-client mailing list in observer status. This means that you are
receiving mail, but not granted posting rights: this is equivalent to
"read-only". As Jonathan noted in his reply to Alan, this permits better
access.

Jonathan asked if anyone had reservations to this idea, but I have not seen
any to date. I have started to receive requests to be added to this list as
observers. So, if you have any reservations, please post by 17:00 UTC. At
that time, if no reservations, I will add those who have requested (and of
course will add anyone else who wishes to be on the list at a later date).
My current list of requests is as follows:
* Brenden Kuerbis
* John Poole
* Eduardo Diaz
* Alan Greenberg (assumed since he made the suggestion)
Best,
Grace