[CWG-Stewardship] Observer subscription to cwg-client list

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Wed Mar 11 12:03:13 UTC 2015

Thanks Grace,

please add me to the list.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich

From: Grace Abuhamad
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 7:12 AM
To: Alan Greenberg ; jrobinson at afilias.info
Cc: cwg-stewardship at icann.org

Dear all,

Alan requested that CWG members/participants be able to subscribe to the cwg-client mailing list in observer status. This means that you are receiving mail, but not granted posting rights: this is equivalent to "read-only". As Jonathan noted in his reply to Alan, this permits better access.

Jonathan asked if anyone had reservations to this idea, but I have not seen any to date. I have started to receive requests to be added to this list as observers. So, if you have any reservations, please post by 17:00 UTC. At that time, if no reservations, I will add those who have requested (and of course will add anyone else who wishes to be on the list at a later date). My current list of requests is as follows:
  a.. Brenden Kuerbis
  b.. John Poole
  c.. Eduardo Diaz
  d.. Alan Greenberg (assumed since he made the suggestion)
Best,
Grace