[CWG-Stewardship] Design Team N - process for developing the template.

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Mar 12 14:15:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

At today's meeting I volunteered to work on completing the template for
Design Team N: Periodic Review of IANA Functions.  This is just at the
stage of completing the template with all of the minimum required
information;

The template is in a drive document open to suggestions and comments
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pjRsvePXLHrK0zzFmMcavzvSXehds5FTCEUPPcc7K6w/edit?usp=sharing>

My goal is to have something to send the group by Monday, so I ask
anybody who has a viewpoint on what goes into this to check out the
drive doc.

I have not added anything to the template yet, but will be working on it
over the next few days.

Hope this is a good way to get this process rolling.

thanks

avri

---