[CWG-Stewardship] Notes, Recordings, Transcript CWG IANA #28 12 March

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Fri Mar 13 13:31:30 UTC 2015

 Brenda Brewer writes:

 > Action (Cheryl): start to work on DT-D (Jaap as well)
 >
 > Action (Staff): Put out call for lead for DT-F
 >
 > Action (all): sign up for DTs on mailing list

As already noted above, I've (been) volunteered for this DT-D
"Authorization Function".

Being from SSAC, it seems to be only logical that I (or Robert)
will join DT-E "SSAC 069" by the time it comes understood what the
deliverable would be.

Given I have some knowledge about the current relationship, I might
in proposed DT-F "Relationship between the NTIA, IANA and the Root
Zone Maintainer". And no, I don't have the time to become a "lead"
for this.

I'm contemplating to assist with DT-L "IANA Function Separation
Mechanism" after it has been renamed by staff.  (What about "Transition
Actions Plan", since this is merely about the action to be taken
in case of a transition?)

Regards,

	jaap