[CWG-Stewardship] Client Committee

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 19:55:37 UTC 2015

Hi,

Well even if it's yes (which is also my personal opinion), I don't think
ICANN as a stakeholder just like every other stakeholder within CWG should
be given posting rights on the client list.
I will assume ICANN board chair for instance recognises this hence his
reason for subscribing as an observer.

On a lighter note, all these are minor issues to me and I will say could be
a little distracting. Getting response from the legal firm is the most
important now!

Cheers!
sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.