[CWG-Stewardship] Client Committee

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Fri Mar 13 23:06:30 UTC 2015

Yes and there are over 100 other members and participants who have not stated their opinion either way so I feel that a statement that ‘it’s clear that no one outside of these two groups does’  Is putting words in people’s mouths.

I encourage and support any comments that you want to make about the process but please don’t make statements on behalf of anyone else, unless you have been selected to speak on their behalf and are doing so in some official capacity.