[CWG-Stewardship] DT-F Lead Needed

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:14:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

If there is the understanding of the 2 points below:
- That there is supposed to be another process that handles the
relationship between NTIA & the root zone maintainer (which is not within
the scope of CWG)
- That the relationship between NTIA & IANA is what the CWG is supposed to
look into transitioning (which is what most DTs is expected to address)

Then I don't think there would be need for DT-F

I hope we are not fragmenting these DTs beyond defragmentation.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.