[CWG-Stewardship] Proposed Agenda for 3/17 call

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:48:05 UTC 2015

Thanks for the share Grace, item no 5 of the agenda gives me serious
concern; if we cannot take advantage of our face 2 face and ensure high
intensity discussion to produce highly productive outcome. I personally
doubt the remote based meeting will achieve more, especially considering
most will just be settling down from the face 2 face. Unless we want to
produce an outcome that is largely evident of views motivated beyond
voluntary. I hope the Co-chairs will take this seriously.

I am raising this just incase I am unable to join in tomorrow's call as I
like it to be on record.

Regards

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.