[CWG-Stewardship] Principles Document

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 17:43:51 UTC 2015

Martin,

I've more or less responded to your first point elsewhere, and won't beat a
dead horse.  I think we've agreed to change "group" to "unit" but otherwise
to accept the footnote as is, though Seun disagrees.

On the second point, I expected that this was the issue, but I'm glad to
see it succinctly and explicitly expressed.

Greg