[CWG-Stewardship] Principles Document

CW Lists lists at christopherwilkinson.eu
Wed Mar 18 08:01:13 UTC 2015

Dear Martin:

I hesitate to add to this rather odd discussion, but since we are here:

-	the IANA staff are - we are told - separated from the rest of ICANN.
	Thus it is a finite, identifiable number of people.

-	Consequently, 'group' is too vague and open a concept in this case.

-	'Unit' is acceptable. Surprisingly, the contents of an unit may be plural, but always finite.
	e.g. the divisions of a Directorate in the EC are 'Units'.

-	I have no objection to 'entity' because I afford it a broader meaning than others do.

Enjoy!

CW