[CWG-Stewardship] DT-N update

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Mar 21 17:05:13 UTC 2015

Hi,

Fantastic.  It sounds like we have a team.

I would ask people to take a look at the revised DT-N template and make
suggestions on how to fix it.  Once that is done, we can start to scope
out answers to the questions.  the template can still be found at:
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pjRsvePXLHrK0zzFmMcavzvSXehds5FTCEUPPcc7K6w/edit?usp=sharing>
and is open for comments and text change suggestions.

I do not know if we have a DT-N list yet.  Once we do I will move the
discussion to that list.

Thanks for putting up with the process of getting this off the ground.
I hope that once we start we can come up with first thoughts in good
time. I do not believe  we can have any sort of meeting before the CWG
meeting at the end of the week, but I will approach people on list,
using the doc's chat/comment mechanisms, and in person to try and move
this ahead as quickly as possible.

avri

---