[CWG-Stewardship] DT-A - SLE - DRAFT for discusion in Istanbul

Paul M Kane - CWG paul.kane-cwg at icb.co.uk
Sun Mar 22 20:29:43 UTC 2015

Dear all

As promised I would try and get our interim DRAFT report to you this week-end -
pleased see attached.

The goal of this paper is to review the current IANA functions and to capture
the current Service Levels IANA is delivering to the registry community.

The objective is to recognise the status-quo, document it (in an SLE form) and
to identify any gaps/issues going forward.

During Istanbul, I sincerely hope we will come up with a list of questions for
IANA to help address the "?" we may have.  We will then ask NTIA for a
concession to permit IANA to answer those questions, and I will report back to
the CWG group with answers.

Hope this is helpful.

Unfortunately my day job is quite hectic Monday through Wednesday - so please
hold any questions until our Istanbul meeting when I plan
to explain the document in person.

Kind regards to all

best

Paul