[CWG-Stewardship] Report from DT-C on the Customer Standing Committee (CSC)

Donna Austin Donna.Austin at ariservices.com
Tue Mar 24 19:14:59 UTC 2015

You are correct, thanks Olivier.

From: Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond [mailto:ocl at gih.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 24 March 2015 12:13 PM
To: Donna Austin; cwg-stewardship at icann.org
Subject: Re: [CWG-Stewardship] Report from DT-C on the Customer Standing Committee (CSC)

Dear Donna,

thanks for this. I have noticed a potential error:

Page 2:
"Dependencies
The CSC has identified additional issues that it believes may fall within the scope of the CSC's oversight responsibilities, pending the outcomes of other Design Team work, as follows:"

-> "The Design Team has identified additional issues... "

Kind regards,

Olivier