[CWG-Stewardship] FW: Letter ccNSO Decision-Making Process

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 18:06:47 UTC 2015

Yes that's correct, however I think things are still pretty much in line,
maybe extension of the COs submission period (which is currently 21days
from end of may to mid June) by 1 or 2 weeks will suffice. More
importantly, I think the outcome of the public comment would really
determine how smooth the CO comment phase will look like.

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.