[CWG-Stewardship] Schedule through Dublin

Grace Abuhamad grace.abuhamad at icann.org
Fri Oct 2 00:29:57 UTC 2015

Dear all,

To get us to Dublin, we have three more meetings/calls scheduled:
Meeting #68 CWG IANA <https://community.icann.org/x/IZ1YAw> Tuesday 6
October  17:00 - 19:00
Meeting #69 CWG IANA <https://community.icann.org/x/JJ1YAw> Thursday 8
October  11:00 - 13:00
Meeting #70 CWG IANA <https://community.icann.org/x/Jp1YAw> Tuesday 13
October17:00 - 19:00
ICANN 54 Meeting in Dublin ( 18 - 22 October) + CWG-Stewardship Working
Session Wednesday, 21 October    09:30-11:00    (local time UTC +1)

Also, attached please find a document with two types of schedules for the
ICANN54 meeting in Dublin (one list form and one block form). This is a
curated schedule of all the sessions related to the IANA Stewardship
Transition and Enhancing ICANN Accountability efforts. You will see that
some sessions are still to be determined (TBD) ‹ we will confirm the
schedule as soon as possible.

Finally, you can find the full ICANN54 meeting schedule posted here:
https://meetings.icann.org/en/dublin2015/schedule-table.

Best,
Grace