[CWG-Stewardship] For your review - draft responses to ICG Questions

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Oct 2 15:26:30 UTC 2015

Milton,

Yes, in theory ICANN and Verisign could put anything in any document,
but the proposal was explicitly addressing ONLY Paragraph 150,
section 1 of the CWG report. That intent may not be clear in reading
it, but that is the case. It is a far more complex implementation
that envisioned by DT-F, but that does not alter the intent.

Alan