[CWG-Stewardship] For your review - draft responses to ICG Questions

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Sat Oct 3 04:53:45 UTC 2015

At 02/10/2015 05:14 PM, Mueller, Milton L wrote:

> [...]

I have not seen the solicitation.

Based on discussions with David Conrad, who was one of the people who
worked on the response to the solicitation, I believe that the intent
was very clearly just focused on section 1. Moreover the NTI-Versign
Agreement is referenced in several of the Q&As appended to the
proposal and clearly (in my mind) is being discussed as something
separate from the solicitation and resultant proposal.

Alan