[CWG-Stewardship] Responses to ICG Questions

Mueller, Milton L milton.mueller at pubpolicy.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 5 21:03:30 UTC 2015

By the way, Greg, when people speak different languages is perhaps a little rude to say that your language is “correct” and the other one is “incorrect.” They are different. I agree however that it is good to clear up any confusion between references based on institutional economics (principal-agent theory) and references based on a specific body of law that you happen to know about. For more info see this Wikipedia article https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principal%E2%80%93agent_problem)